Holiday seasons are near and this year there are a lot of changes and a time when we need to be aware of others more than ever. Hope that you are all well in some way or another and that you are ready for a new year of hope, moving forward with awareness that life is unpredictable and we need to do what we want to do in life, to live a fulfilling life! Whatever that might be. Most of all be yourself, connect to your inner heart, and go with the flow of life!
Nutritionally, be aware of what you can do in your power to be healthy, have moderate meat, have a bit more sustainable oily fish or fish in general, plenty of vegetables and fruits and a varied diet.
If you do drink a bit more this year for some reason, be aware of drinking water in between alcohol, so that you do not dehydrate.
- Eat a healthy fatty meal the next morning, such as eggs, mushrooms, avocadoes and salmon, with spinach; as that will get rid of the hungover, as well as pure water.
- During the holidays take a good walk outside in fresh air; breathe! Do not wait till the new year to do the walking or running or exercise, do them even during the holidays!
- Relax more by doing diaphragmatic breathing during the day; breathe by using your belly instead of your upper chest. While you are breathing let go of worries and concerns; Click here to listen and download a short meditation from me.
- This year, instead of eating till your pants unbutton naturally, or your tracksuit stretches even more, eat just a small meal at the time, and use the leftover for the next day. There are so many recipes for leftover Christmas meals on the internet right now.
- Use the following food to support your liver and get more nutrients: red cabbage (cooked), kale (slightly cooked), carrots (cooked), squash, pomegranate, orange juices (freshly squeezed), mandarins, fresh nuts, especially walnuts and almonds (no salt), hazelnuts, beetroot (cooked or raw), artichokes. Use turmeric, rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, and all the fresh herbs that you know, include ginger, cinnamon and more fresh herbs and spices, if you can add onions (raw and cooked), garlic (raw and cooked). All the above helps with the immune system.
- By avoiding anything that you might be allergic too, you reduce the inflammation, which usually might lower your immune system. Stress is part of it.
- Make sure you have a deep sleep of at least 4 to 5 hours. Use magnesium before bedtime, about 1 hour, or melatonin to support that, or relaxation tapes. Avoid any stimulants, including chocolate after 2pm in the afternoon. Avoid eating too late at night, leave a space of at least 3 hours before your bedtime.
If you are allergic to some foods, and you have not seen me yet, then give NAET a try, as it has changed the life of many adults and children alike, from babies too. Click here to read more about it.
In order to move forward in this time and age, and let go of the shock of this year and fears, one of the best ways, is through craniosacral, combined with the NLP, which is amazing to get you rid of old emotions or trauma that are holding you back or stuck. Most conditional thoughts and beliefs are learned in childhood, and through some of the tools through NLP and CST, we visit the times, without going into the actual emotion or traumatic event. You are going to learn to use your own resources as an adult that you have, to give yourself another way of dealing with the same situation that you went through as a child! This will empower you, to deal with present and future events that would have caused the same old destructive emotions in the past, and to deal with them in a more resourceful positive way. Remember we can never change the past, but we can change the present time in dealing with the same situation in a different empowering way.
This is the unconscious mind, which drives your life, unknown to you, that you are aware of it or not!
NLP is also ideal to have a clear plan or goal towards what you need to do. click here to read more
I know that most people want this year to be over, and it is almost over; just notice what your learnings for this year have been and keep them in mind for next year. Keep moving forward, instead of going back to the past, and see what life will bring you!
Go with the Flow of Life!
Most of all, enjoy your Holiday seasons with your family even more this year, pay attention to your loved ones.
Best wishes and Light healing from me for this year ending and the new year coming 2021!
Maria Esposito BSc (Hons) R-Nutritional Therapist – NAET – R-Craniosacral Therapist – NLP practitioner – Certified Angel Guide