The workplace room and home will have the following guidelines in place, till this is required by the Government and our bodies association. Sign the waiver/disclaimer once you read this guidelines.
Our world as we knew it has changed and for at least the next year or so till there is a better solution for the pandemic virus of 2020, the following guidelines will be in place. This will include working with adults, children and babies, guidelines. As with any other bacteria and viruses, there is no guarantee that we would not catch it, the liability waiver/disclaimer will need to be signed for the first time back and new client for face to face.
In order for me to do the job that I love and carry on the job that I love, which is helping people to heal and get better, I would respect and understand the rules and guidelines. According also to the government tiers. Read the following through well.
As we all going to live a more sociable life soon and travelling via plane, that includes myself, I would also encourage people to follow the Government guidelines for that. As life has changed for globally for everyone, I would encourage people to use the online sessions of craniosacral/healing that will include some NLP tools to empower you to deal with life in a more positive and healthy way. These are very simple tools that can be learned in few minutes.
I strongly encourage people to consider distance healing, (under the Certified Angel Guide), especially if they are worried about catching the virus, or live with the High-risk people group or themselves are in the high-risk group. The treatment, will have the same benefit and outcome of the face to face craniosacral therapy.
Spiritual healing and craniosacral therapy for me has been hand in hand since the beginning of my training in 2010/11. Hence with my knowledge and awareness that I have accumulated so far, this will be my new way forward in the long run. Please read on my website for more information about distance healing.
Nutritional therapy by itself can be easily done on line and either via Skype, which is under my email email@example.com or what’s up video call. Follow ups for nutritional advice can be done for 30 minutes via call, skype or what’s up.
NAET and nutritional therapy if done face to face will be done as usual. The session is about 1 hour and half and according to the rules a mask might need to be worn if required.
NLP teaching tools for various can be done either online, via skype, what’s up or phone call. Read on my website for the benefit of the work with NLP. This will be combined with my knowledge and experience as a complementary therapist for the past 30 years.
Here are the guidelines for face to face work and home visits:
From my part:
- Door handles, doorbells, switches, gate entrance handle, toilets button and toilets, as well as the sink tap will be cleaned before, and after each client.
- Soap dispenser only for my client will be used and disinfected with bleach before and after each client. The couch rolls will be on the couch as usual, there will be no couch cover. The couch will be disinfected before and after each client with an appropriate disinfectant for viruses/bacteria as suggested by the government guideline. Any chair will have the couch rolls on them when used by clients, and will be disinfected before each client and between clients.
- Toilets facilities also a paper-towel/tissue to wipe hands and the soup dispenser will be bleached before and after each client.
- The premises will be cleaned before and in between clients. The sitting couch and chairs will have couch paper or a plastic cover that can be wiped and disinfected, before and after each client, a couch cover will also be placed underneath the plastic cover, that will be washed at the end of each day. All the washing will be done according to the suggested guidelines, at 60 + degree and separated from my own washing.
- I will change my clothes between each client, and wash my hands and arms, and hand sanitize them.
- Blankets and pillow cases, will be changed for each client. You can also bring your own blanket if possible.
- Toys for children. If possible, please bring your own child’ toy to play, and books to read for them, as books will not be shared for the time being.
- The room will be ventilated for 20 minutes, through opening the windows, between client. I will use also a homemade spray with tea tree oil, lemon, lavender and peppermint oil; if you are allergic to any of them let me know before the appointment.
- Appointment timing will be spread to an hour apart, so that will give enough time to clean the premises. For this reason, I am asking the clients to be on time for their appointments as much as they can, and we will finish within the 45 minutes or an hour, according to the appointment booked.
- I will wear a visor and mask (from 15th of August 2020), and cotton gloves, and one pair of cotton gloves per client or household/or wash my hands and use sanitizer often. Any tool that I will use will be disinfected between clients. Clothes will be also changed between client.
- The disclaimer for new follow ups sessions from when we are able to resume face to face treatments, and 1st time treatments needs to be signed and emailed before the appointment. If you do not have a printer, I can print the page for you. You need to bring your own pen to sign the document.
- As required by the new rules, please bring your own water and pen to write anything relevant.
- Clients need to check 24 hours in advance of any appointment, if they or anyone in their household is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
Clients part to follow:
- I am asking each client to check their own temperature before each appointment. As I will do the same for myself and my family, each day of face to face.
- Wear a mask (according to law). However there are some circumstances where people may not be able to wear a face covering. Please be mindful and respectful of such circumstances, noting that some people are less able to wear face coverings, and that the reasons for this may not be visible to others. This includes:
- People who cannot put on, wear or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability
- where putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress.
- The government further stipulates that there are scenarios when you are permitted to remove a face covering, namely:
- If required in order to receive treatment or services, for example when getting a haircut.
- Those who have an age, health or disability reason for not wearing a face covering should not be routinely asked to give any written evidence of this, this includes exemption cards. No person needs to seek advice or request a letter from a medical professional about their reason for not wearing a face covering.
- Some people may feel more comfortable showing something that says they do not have to wear a face covering. This could be in the form of an exemption card, badge or even a home-made sign. This is a personal choice and is not necessary in law.
Those who have an age, health or disability reason for not wearing a face covering should not be routinely asked to give any written evidence of this, this includes exemption cards. No person needs to seek advice or request a letter from a medical professional about their reason for not wearing a face covering.
Some people may feel more comfortable showing something that says they do not have to wear a face covering. This could be in the form of an exemption card, badge or even a home-made sign. This is a personal choice and is not necessary in law.
- Clients if possible, needs to bring their own hand-gel sanitizer or wash their hands as soon as they enter the premises, before touching anything else, especially if they have travelled via bus or train. This is for children as well.
- Clients, needs to wear new clean socks that are used only for the treatment, and be changed at the end of the treatment.
- If possible, payment should be paid via bank transfer or pay-pal if living outside England, one day prior to the appointment. You can still pay cash on the day if no other options are possible.
- You can only use your own pen and water as per suggested so do bring them.
- Clients need to check 24 hours in advance of any appointment, if they or anyone in their household is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. See the waiver/disclaimer for these symptoms.
- Same rules apply for home visits, what I am asking for the people to do is to add extra clean cover for my visits in places where I can seat.
- I will have a hand-gel sanitizer that I will use before I enter the premises. I will use a different mask from the one that I used on the train/bus if I need to take them.
- I will wear a visor/mask and cotton gloves for each household and possible a different visor from the train/bus one. Clients needs to wear a mask according to the rule as above.
- If I am treating a toddlers or baby, I will wear a clean beautician coat that I will wear once I enter your home.
- Just bear in mind that I might need to use your toilet, if I need to travel to you, so ensure that handle doors and toilet button will be disinfected before and after I leave.
- I will bring my own water and pens.
- Any health-check form and disclaimer/waiver need to be signed before the face to face appointment, if you do not have a printer, use your own pen to sign the waiver/disclaimer.
- In order for myself and you to be as stress free as possible, only book a home visits or face to face if you are absolutely ok with everything that can happen. Otherwise opt for the distance healing and online consultation. This might be the practice for the next 6 months to a year from July 2020 or when is needed according to the Government guides.
Babies treatment at home or home visits
- On top of the guidelines already in place as stated above, a beautician coat cover will be used for one baby only per household.
- For babies near the area that I live, and that I can walk to, or free parking. For adults, will be only for my existing clients, and if they are ok to have me in their premises without panic.
- Clients need to check 24 hours in advance of any appointment, if they or anyone in their household is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. (see list and Government guideline)
Any clients who are at the high-risk category will not been seen by me, face to face.
The online appointment, NLP and distance healing in these cases will be offered instead. See below for the clients in high-risk category:
Clients in this category have been identified as being at extremely high clinical risk of infection and must avoid face to face contact with anyone outside their household for at least 12 weeks following any period of lockdown.
If you are at high risk of contracting COVID-19 or have somebody that you take care of, live with or need to visit often, please do not book an appointment as your risk could be higher:
- If you or anybody that you are in close contact with, have had an organ transplant; having a chemotherapy or antibody treatment for cancer, including immunotherapy; are having an intense course of radiotherapy or radical radiotherapy; for lung cancer or any cancer; having targeted cancer treatments that affect your immune system; have blood or bone marrow cancer, such as leukaemia, lymphoma, or myeloma; have a bone marrow or stem cell transplant in the past six months.
- Taking any immunosuppressant medication; have any lung condition such as cystic fibrosis, severe asthma, any type of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease; have a condition that means they you have a very high risk of getting infections such as Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) or sickle cell; • are taking medicine that makes them much more likely to get infections (such as high doses of steroids); • have a serious heart condition; you are pregnant; you have diabetes, or any heart condition, are taking any immune suppressant for arthritis or any immune disorders;
- Are taking any medication that will reduce your immune system, including Non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory medication (ibuprofen; naproxen; diclofenac; celecoxib; mefenamic acid; etoricoxib; indomethacin; high-dose aspirin); low doses of steroids. Any other moderate to severe health condition. Have any lung condition from moderate to severe, bronchitis, heart disease, emphysema. Have chronic kidney disease, liver disease, any of the condition such as Parkinson’s disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis or cerebral palsy.
- If you are 65 years and over. You are pregnant. (for this distance healing can be done instead, these are considered moderate risk).
- If your BMI is over 40, and/or are obese. (moderate risk)
- Click here to download and sign your waiver/disclaimer. Print it sign it and email it to me prior to the appointment if you have not signed it before.
- click here to download the guidelines in PDF
Remember why we are doing all this.
“A world without the wisdom, unconditional love, and compassion of our elders will be a sad and chaotic world” Maria Esposito/Ariami Marpisa
© Maria Esposito BSc (Hons) R-Nutritional Therapist – NAET – R-Craniosacral Therapist – NLP practitioner – Certified Angel Guide