It was great to be back to the food show this year, taste new foods and welcome food from all over the world. Here are few of the things that I loved in some way, many more on the market so watch out for great food around.
- One of my favorites was the dry crispy salmon skin. This is full of essential oil, great as a snack and full of protein too, a bit salty but it was the good salt and it is from the natural sea. (not suitable for vegetarian or vegans). The product comes from Chile and the people there were very friendly. I am not sure yet where they will be in UK but hopefully they will find a place to sell soon as fantastic idea, especially if you want your kids to get some oil and it is in a crisp form! Oven baked or dried, so all good. Produced in Chile www.williwawfoods.com if you are interested in buying and trying it out. Contains salmon and trout and salt from the sea. Contains also vitamin D, calcium and 20 grams of protein.
- If you like me have a weakness for dark chocolate, well the darkest chocolate 100% it is quite bitter, but seems to be used for chocolate ceremonial, where you can get high with that. I definitely do not need chocolate for that, but I do love dark chocolate and I know that I can feel like I am drank if I have too much of it. Not allergic to it, it just gets into my brain. One of the companies was the www.selvabio.com The chocolate is from the Ashaninka, Nomatsigenga and farmers located in Satipo in the central rainforest of Peru. Organic, hand made, Raw Cacao and Ecofriendly.
- Healthy teas from the Hortus Medicus www.thehortusmedicus.com . They sell a variety of teas.
- Nutra Teas also sell interesting and healthy teas such as liver support with artichokes and more, some of the teas that I would like to have. NutraTea www.nutratea.co.uk
- Fromm Clearspring, a new tea with a blend of green tea with roasted brown rice and matcha, again new on the market and unusual teas.
- Unrefined bars, a selection of snack with nuts, oats and all natural ingredients form www.unrefinedbars.co.uk
- One of the most curious and great drink that hopefully is available in bars and pub for healthy non-alcoholic drinks is Sentia GABA Spirit. Now for anyone that does not know GABA is an essential nutrient for the health of the brain. Finally someone that is combining socializing with health. Should hopefully be in bars and pubs soon. Here is the website for possible tasting some if you need to. www.sentiaspirits.com apparently you can make great non-alcoholic drink with it.
- For baby’s botanical babies, all creams and skin products, organic for babies from Drbotanicals www.drbotanicals.com
- For Eczema, dermatitis and Psoriasis creams from Mahi naturals www.hopes-relief.com or www.mahinaturals.com
Also, for inner peace and peaceful Light just think of a deep Blue peaceful Light and think of the Tibetan Mountains or any other Mountain that you have nearby. Here is a mindfulness meditation for your own inner peace with the frequency of the Deep Blue Peaceful Mountain click here to listen and enjoy. This is a gift from me and whoever knows how I work, from the beautiful healing Lights.
© Maria Esposito BSc (Hons) R-Nutritional Therapist – NAET for allergies – R-Craniosacral Therapist – NLP – Angel Guide Certified – Mindfulness Meditation teacher-