Did you know that we are made of millions of cells stuck together, and these cells health are essential for our own body health?
Inside one cells is like a house, food needs to be eaten, waste needs to be taken out and the house needs to be cleared. Only certain nutrients are allowed in, and other are repelled. If any of the toxins from the food and drink that you eat gets in by mistake, the cells might die, and a new cell is made.
Also, every single cell in our body changes completely within a year. So, in a year time, you are a completely different person. Now nutritionally if you change the way you eat that is healthy for your and your cell, that is great, you might be younger and healthier than you are now if your diet is not the greatest.
But also you need to consider the emotional health, if you deal with life in exactly the same way that you have been dealt till now, then the emotional and mental health will be the same in a year time, and if you change the way you deal with emotion and life now, in a year time, you will have that memory cell change. The change in the way you see, feel and deal with life, can be very quick, as you get more grounded, anchor positive feeling to your body and keep reinforcing these positive ways of thinking, you will see the result in your life.
It is like a mirror reflecting back at you, when you change internally how you deal, see and cope with the world. Even in time of chaos around you, uncertainty, fears and worries, you can connect to that inner strength and inner peace that is within your heart, deep within you, and you will see the future clearly, things will come to you without much effort, and you will see the future brighter than ever.
I know that it seems difficult at this time and age, but it our inner world that needs to change, and we are the only one that can do it, with help, it can be done. We can only change ourselves remember.
Positive way of dealing with life, with NLP, craniosacral therapy, grounding and healing tools click here to read more about the webinars and book your place.
Nutritional food and nutrients essential for our internal cells:
As you can see from the list below, you need to have a varied diet, in order to get all the nutrients that the cells need to function well.
- For the cell to make fuel for the body it needs to have fat, carbohydrates and protein to make it first of all. You can get that from the good fat such as fish oil, avocadoes, olive oil, coconut oil, seeds and nuts.
- Carbohydrates from good ones such as brown rice, brown pasta, wholemeal bread, potatoes with skin on, any vegetables also have some form of carbohydrates.
- Proteins from meat, fish, beans and lentils and eggs.
- Nutrients such as magnesium, vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6 and biotin (found in grains, fish, meat, beans and lentils);
- Zinc (found in pumpkin seeds, oysters, meat, shellfish);
- Iron (found in meat, eggs, in a form that the body absorbs it easily, in vegetable form is found in lentils, beans and spinach, you need to have some vitamin C to be easily absorbed and used in the body);
- Lipoic acid (found in spinach, organ meats and red meat, broccoli, avocadoes, meat, Brussel sprouts, rice, carrots);
- CoQ10 (found in organ meats, oily fish, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, oranges and strawberries, beans and lentils, soy beans, sesame seeds and unsalted) pistachio
- Water and you know where to find it.
- Manganese and magnesium found in green leafy vegetables, mineral water, beans, lentils, oysters, mussels, grains.
© Maria Esposito BSc (Hons) RNT- NAET – RCST – NLP practitioner – Certified Angel Guide