Do you know how you feel? Emotions connected to the food you eat. How grounded and integrated are you?
Date to be announced for 2019
Finding yourself, finding your own mid line and centering yourself. This is what this workshop is teaching you!
This workshop is for people who have made the choice to change their present way of dealing with life into a more positive one and that are not scared of working on themselves!
If you book for the workshops you agree to allow yourself to start healing your yourself and your life.
Workshop includes the following:
- Grounding technique
- How do you feel? is one of the issues that we are going to cover.
- We deal with emotions connected to Anger and Fears and then let them go and more.
- Connecting to the positive emotions more such as love and joy.
- Do you know if you are fully integrated or not? Are you too much into the logical mind?
- What emotions can you recognize in yourself?
- Do you know how you feel at all times?
- What kind of food do you tend to eat with each emotions. Talking about my observation with eating certain foods for certain emotions.
- If things around you go all over the place, do you know how you feel and what is causing the havoc around you?
- Knowing how you feel, acknowledging that feeling and dealing with it, is a way of knowing yourself and going for what you really meant to do.
- Most of all if you are very sensitive you might constantly pick up other people problems and fears, if you are one of them, then this workshop is one of the step that you can take to be conscious of who you are and what you can do about it.
- By doing so, you will see your life around you changing like magic!
- Grounding technique, closing down and clearing ourselves emotionally and energetically.
- Dealing with emotional issues, connection to the current lifestyle and food and drink choices according to our emotions, or exercise choices.
The workshop is a combination of my clinical experience, research and various workshops in varied fields, as well as the thousands of workshops that I have done in all the possible fields to heal and know who we are physically, mentally, chemically and spiritually, after my University degree in Health Science Nutritional Therapy 20 years ago. Maria Esposito BSc (Hons) R-Craniosacral Therapist
Payment see website
Please notice: There is no refund for this workshop once you booked unless you find a substitute for the workshop.
© Maria Esposito BSc (Hons) Nutritional Therapist – R-Craniosacral therapist